Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh, hello.

My name's Paul Cloud and I do a lot of artsy fartsy stuff like drawing and painting and writing and making things and loving lots of music and film and things like that. My great friend Jason Anders and I have been working together for 10 years or so on lots of fun random projects. For the past couple of years, he and I have been conducting interviews with various artists. All of my interviews (which total in only a fraction of the number of the ones he's conducted) are made up solely of musicians. I'm pretty obsessed with music. All of our interviews are housed under the sturdy roof of Fulle Circle Productions and will, hopefully, be released soon in the form of Fulle Circle Magazine. Also in these last few years, I've established a very small hand-drawn-design company called PANDAcolour that I'm very fond of. Any who, we've decided to try something a little different and collaborate on a two-headed blog. You'll find our rants, random obsessions, reviews of stuff we like, and anything else that happens to be on our minds (except interviews, they'll still be over at fullecircle.com).

-Enjoy,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment